One must know that healthy cooking is not always tedious or awkward. Get this broccoli dipped in tangy lemon sauce and garlic and you’re all set for a different health trip!
Crucial Ingredients: 3 tablespoons of lemon infusion, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, 500-600 grams of broccoli (steamed), 2 whole garlic cloves (peeled and sliced), salt as per taste
Sauté the chopped garlic in olive oil for 5 minutes. Now, throw the tender broccoli florets in it together with lemon extract and salt. Stir and serve hot! But how tough was that?
- Fish lovers, beware! Don’t eat these fish strains if you wish to stay Nutritious
- Let your kid have a better and healthier life with these 5 easy yoga asanas
- Best treatment for hair loss
- Vegetarian foods that you won’t think have more iron than meat
- 10 Natural beauty tips for Confront you Should try
Nutri-check: Broccoli is a rich source of Vitamin A! The Vitamin C in lemon will help you fight diseases and create a strong immune system.